Best Headphones for Music Production : Headphones happen to be a small and important pair of listening devices that are made for the users to wear the head. It goes into the ears and helps the cause of hearing. The headphones are a pair of electronic and acoustic transducers that work by converting the electrical signals to the sound energy of the ears in the user’s ears. Headphones are the devices that allow the hearing of a sound by a single individual. He/she can listen to the music or the sound privately and can keep the sound and the things to himself. Headphones are called ear speakers or earphones. In this article, you can find the Best Headphones for Music Production.
Headphones work contradictory to the function of a loudspeaker. Where the speakers work to have loud noises so that people some people can listen to the sound together and get the information. The headphones have a unique component that is called ear bud or ear plug. This is the part of the headphone which is made of foam which can easily fit into the ears of the user. The sound from the ear canal of the listener reaches the ear drum and makes it audible.
Headphones consist of a microphone that helps to grab the sound of the user. It helps in the process of listening and speaking at the same time. It facilitates the process of listening and speaking simultaneously. Headphones can be connected to the mobile phones, amplifiers, CD players, movable media players, Bluetooth media players and FM radio. Primitively the headphones were made for the pioneers who were involved in the business of radio, FM, and AM. This invention helped them to listen to the music over headphones without disturbing others. Initially, the quality of sound in the headphones was reduced but the passing of days made it evident that the quality was better.
Headphones were manufactured in a wide range of different audio producing qualities abilities. And they are manufactured to produce the sounds of high fidelity of very hyped up music listeners. Headphones are the devices that use the phone jacks that are either of 6.35mm or 3.5mm. These jacks, when plugged in the devices, produce music in the headphones and then serve the purpose. Until the year of 2016, the headphones were made amplifiers in them so that they provide the amplified music.
Today, headphones are used for many purposes like listening to music for leisure, engineering in the audio industry, music recording, DJs, and the aviation industry. The use of headphones in the aviation industry has taken over in the modern time. In the industry, headphones are used by the pilot and the crew members too. They use it to go through the instructions and work accordingly.
It does not allow the ambiance noise to enter into the ear of the listener so that he does not get disturbed. The user just listens to the instruction that is provided in the headphone and works accordingly. Other than that, the headphones are used in the call centers so that the employees take the calls from the customers without any disturbance. It allows the employee to give full attention to the customers and gets good feedback from them.
Headphones are used extensively in the industry of music production. It allows the music director to get the perfect tune for the song. Additionally, it provides the singer with a completely silent atmosphere to sing so that he gives the best shot. Many types of headphones are used in the music production. Here are a few Best Headphones for Music Production until January 2016.
10 Best Headphones for Music Production – (2017)
|M-Audio HDH50||M-Audio HDH50 | High-Definition Professional Studio Monitor Headphones with 50mm Drivers & Microphone Cable||M-Audio||Black|
|Sennheiser HD 558 Headphones||Sennheiser HD 558 Headphones||Sennheiser||Black|
|KRK KNS8400 Studio Headphones||KRK KNS8400 Studio Headphones||KRK||other|
|Audio Technica ATH-M50X Studio Headphones||Audio Technica ATH-M50X Studio Headphones+Presonus HP4 4 Channel Headphone Amp||Audio-Technica||N/A|
|Fostex T50RP MK3 Professional Studio Headphones||Fostex T50RP MK3 Professional Studio Headphones, Semi-Open||Fostex USA||N/A|
|Koss ProDj200 Studio Headphone - Black/Silver||Koss ProDj200 Studio Headphone - Black/Silver||Koss||Black|
|Hifiman HE400S Full-Size Planar Headphone||Hifiman HE400S Over Ear Full-Size Planar Magnetic Headphone||HIFIMAN||Silver & Black|
You May Also Like :
- 5 Best Headphone Amp under $100 for Excellent Sound
- 7 Best Studio Monitors Under $200 in 2018 | Top Studio Monitors
- Top 5 Best Soundbar Under $300 – 
1 – M-Audio HDH50
- It is a much-hyped headphones but happens to be a low ended.
- This happens the pair of headphones that is believed to be the best in the given price.
- The headphones are a bit boosted to the lower end.
- The frequency of the headphones is very difficult to get mixed and happen to be bad on other audio devices.
- Sometimes it sounds like the music has a lot of bass in it.
- The high notes that come from the headphones are at times not good as other headphones.
2 – Sennheiser HD 558 | Best Headphones for Music Production
- This pair of headphones of good quality when it comes to hearing.
- The flat frequency in the songs is effective when it is about mixing. Additionally, they are very comfortable to wear.
- The sound quality is good and lasts long, and this makes it a long lasting product.
- The cable used in the Headphones is durable and has longevity.
- The ear buds in the headphones are not of good quality and hence they don’t last long.
3 – KRK KNS 8400
- The sound in the headphones happens to be flat and soothing the same time.
- The flat music sometimes is very comfortable to listen to and use.
- The isolation is good in the league, and it is good to listen to.
- The ear plugs are comfortable as they fit in universally.
4 – Audio Technic ATH-M50X
- This pair of headphones is of industry standards, and hence they are marked as the good ones.
- The words and the music are heard well pronounced in this pair of headphones.
- These ear pads in the headphones are of good quality, and they are durable. They last long.
- This pair of headphone can show the faults in the music well and prominently.
- And these headphones is affordable and can be a good buy.
- The pair of headphones is a good choice for DJ and live music performance.
5 – Fostex T50RP
- The bass in the headphones is of good quality and happens to be a trainer to the ears about good music quality.
- The headphone is supported with a long cord that makes it convenient in its use.
- It is compatible with all the media devices, and hence it gains brownie points in it.
- And it has a bass that makes it a good headphone these are the Best Headphones for Music Production.
- It is also very comfortable to use and convenient too.
6 – Koss Pro DJ 200
- It happens to be a starter in the field of headphones. It takes the pride of being a choice of the people who would want to go for a new journey in the business of music industry.
- Also it provides a warranty of three years and hence proves to be a good choice of buy.
- The responses in the headphones are of good quality and hence it is a relevant option.
- It is used for a long time duration.
7 – Brainwavz HM5
- This happens to be the most popular headphones for music production.
- It provides a great audio quality in the stage performances and live shows. This is the cause of the headphones being used in the music production industry.
- These headphones are used in the DJ parties by the jockeys themselves.
- It is used both for the production of music and DJs.
8 – Hifiman HE400S
- This pair of headphones is extensively used for music production.
- The headphones are a bit pricey in comparison to the others in the chart and list.
- It has a detachable cord that can be removed at the time of dormancy.
- The mixed sound effect is the difference that this headphone gives from the other headphones.
- These headphones are very comfortable to wear and use.
- It has three cables that are in the pack, and this makes it easy and comfortable to use.
9 – Shure SRH1440
- These headphones have the property of leakage of sound that happens only from the lower side of the body.
- And these headphones can be used for a long time without the need of charging it in any case.
- One does not have to buy an amplifier if he owns this. The headphones have the feature of amplifying the music thus making it an amazing choice.
- This happens to be a good choice of headphone at the cost.
10 – Beyerdynamic DT880 Pro | Best Headphones for Music Production
- The pair of headphones has a lot of clarity and separation of elements in it. This makes it evident of the fact that there is a complete experience of listening good music well.
- These headphones have an opening to a real good musical duration.
- The ear plugs in them are comforting thus make it possible to use it for long.
- They provide super accuracy in the music.
Things to know before buying:
One must know the right brand to choose. After choosing the brand, he needs to make sure that he gets an authentic product to him.
The ear plugs need to be made of good and soft foam so that one gets the perfect experience in listening to it.
This list shows the perfect Best Headphones for Music Production that can be chosen for production of music.