Best Studio Headphones under $100 – Creation of music takes a long process in it and has a lot of features added to it. The complete process involves many people in it and has a lot of processes that are to be followed.
It involves the role of the music director, the composer, the lyricist, the technicians, the musicians, the singers and the editors. All these people work for a common intention of making music and serving for happiness. The process of recording music or a song involves a lot of components in it and hence out of all of them, headphones are considered to be the most important ones.
It helps the director to provide the instructions directly to the singer, and there is formed a connecting link in between then with the help of the headphones.
A headphone is a complete set that comprises of the body, the ear pieces, and the microphone. The headphone has the ear pieces at the end of the set. These ear pieces serve the purpose of listening to the voice or sound that comes from the other end as helped by the telephone receiver. Sometimes the headphones help serve the cause of putting the phones on hands-free mode too.
|AKG K 240 Semi-Open Studio Headphones||AKG Pro Audio||Black, Grey|
|M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones||M-Audio||Black|
|PreSonus HD7 Professional Monitoring Headphones||PreSonus||HD7 - Open Back|
|Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone||Sony||Black|
|Shure SRH440 Professional Studio Headphones (Black)||Shure||Black|
|Takstar TS-650 Monitor Headphone||Audio-Technica||Black|
|Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Headphones||Sennheiser||Black|
Today, headphones are extensively used in many places for different purposes. The headphones are of many types ranging from the design and purpose of use.
There are single-ear headphones that can be connected to only one ear. They are just used at times for the hands-free feature of the phones. Some headphones consist of a microphone with the set. It helps in the purpose of speaking too.
This facility is for the people who use the headphone in the work of chatting and video calls. The microphone elongates to a voice tube that grabs the voices and then makes them travel as electrical signals.
Some headphones have the feature of internal microphones that are not physically big but have the same the function.
Also Read :
- 6 Best Studio Monitor Speakers [Under $300] – (2018)
- Ibanez GA35TCE Review (2018) – Audio Rumble Guitars
- 5 Best USB DAC under $200 for Audiophile Grade Sound
Best Studio Headphones under $100
Headphones of the modern day have developed characteristics and features. There are Noise-Cancelling Headphones that work in the eradication of the ambiance noise in the headphones.
These headphones help the listener to concentrate only on the music of the sound that is being played in the headphone. The Noise-Cancelling Headphones have microphones of many types in them.
One of them is Omni-directional that takes the sounds and voices from all the directions. Bi-directional amplifiers take the noise only from two directions that happen to be complimentary to each other. This forms a shape of “8” that is the field that will facilitate the noise grabbing zone.
Unidirectional microphones are the ones that are capable enough to take the noise and sound from only one direction.
Normal headphones are the ones that are worn over the head. They pass the head and rest on it and serve the task of the listen to the sounds. Some headphones pass the neck and then remain behind the neck so that they rest well.
Other than these, there are customizable and designer headphones that can be customized according to the choice of the user. One can make choice of the headphones according to the cost, color, and designs. Customized headphones are made fashionable and make the used flaunt about it.
Here are Top 7 Best Studio Headphones
#1: Shure SRH440 Professional Studio Headphones
- This Pair of headphone is priced at a cost of $98.
- It gives an exceptional reproduction of the sound and provides super comfort.
- The cable of the headphones is made long till a size of 10 foot so that it can use effectively.
- The ear cup pads in the headphones can be replaced, and this makes sure that the headphone has a long life.
- The set has a 0.25-inch long gold plated adapter.
- It has the enhanced response to the frequency and hence provides accurate music.
- The headband in the headphone can be adjusted according to the need.
#2: Sony MDR7506 Professional large Diaphragm Headphone
- The magnets in the headphones are powerful and provide a good detailing in the sound.
- The closed ear design that is present in the headphone provides comfort to the user and reduces the ambiance noises that are distracting.
- The 9-foot long cord has a plug at the end that is used as the connection.
- The set can be stored in a safe case that can facilitate traveling safely with it.
- The cord is not detachable and hence there is no chance of missing on it.
- It is available only at the authorized dealers of Sony and hence there is no scene of fake products.
#3: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Headphones
- The headphones have a closed ear feature that makes it give a clear sound quality and an attenuation of almost 32 dB
- It is a set of lightweight headphone and very comfortable too.
- The cord can be either of long length or short length.
- The ear cups can be added that travel through the ears.
- The ear pads can be replaced and hence this makes it a long lasting product.
- It is comfortable to use and hence is user-friendly.
#4: PreSonus HD7 Professional Monitoring Headphones
- The headphones provide a very high definition and clear sound quality.
- The music or sound in the headphone is patented and has acoustics in it. Then chamber helps in providing crystal clear sound too.
- The headphones provide an extended response to the bass.
- The ear pads are comfortable to use and fit in the ears easily.
- The side cables in the headphones are detachable and hence are convenient to use.
- The headphones happen to be light weight and convenient to use.
- It can use to monitor, track, mix or just in the task of listening to music only.
#5: M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-Back Dynamic Headphones
- These pair of headphones has a response to the frequency of 10 Hz to 20 kHz.
- The headphones happen to be light in weight, and hence they are convenient to use.
- The magnet material used in the headphones is made of neodymium. The light weight feature in the headphones is the positive points.
- The headphones have a very good isolation capacity and thus remove all the ambiance noise from it and thus make it a completely soothing experience in listening through it.
#6: Takstar Pro80 Headphones Audio Monitor Sound Earphones
Takstar Pro80 Headphones Audio Monitor Sound Earphones are Currently not available! on Amazon to Buy
We have Found the Best Match with the Perfect Price less than Takstar Pro80 Headphones & it is Audio Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Headphones
- Professional Headset with New Straight Cable
- This pair of headphones has the property of reproducing appropriate and perfect sound, and that feature is made for the audio mixing and to monitor the same.
- The diaphragm has all the wide sounds facility and rich sound in it.
- The closed back design in the headphone has the feature of getting the double noise rejection that reduces the noise from the ambiance.
- The headband is made with leather that has the ear pads. This makes the fact of making it long lasting too.
- The headphone has a very stylish design and hence proves to be the headphone of the choice.
- The frequency response, the impedance, power, cable, and user friendliness of the headphone is the point of importance.
#7: AKG K 240 MK II Stereo Studio Headphones
- It is priced under $100 and has complete 55 ohms impedance. The plug in cables helps in the convenience of using it.
- The headband has the property to be adjusted on its own and thus this would ensure the best fit for the use.
- The headphone has a single cable that makes it easy to use.
- The semi-open feature of the headphone and the circumaural design that the headphone has makes it a user-friendly device to use.
- The frequency range of the headphones is 15 Hz to 25 kHz.
This design of the headphone is made exclusively for the purpose of recording in a studio. The newer versions of the headphone make it usable in the portable studios thus making it an easy to use gear.
The ear pads provided in the headphones are made of leather and are very comfortable to wear. It makes sure that the user can use it for a long duration and then can feel comfortable too. The ear pads can be changed and replaced and thus this talks about the longevity of the product itself.
Things to know before Buying:
One needs to make sure about the brand of the headphones for the purpose of studio use. Getting the Best headphones for the purpose is important. This can make sure of the fact that the best of the voice is to be recorded and produced in the final output.
One should make sure that he gets the original product from the dealer. It is very normal to be a victim of fake product.
The above list and specification were about the best studio headphones in the low prices. The chronological order of the headphones shows the rankings and the properties.